INTERSTUHL STANDS FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE SEATING SOLUTIONS THAT ARE „MADE IN GERMANY“. WE CREATE CHAIRS THAT GIVE PEO-PLE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE BENEFITS – FROM TECHNICAL, AESTHETIC, ERGONOMIC, ECOLOGICAL AND ECONOMIC POINTS OF VIEW. OUR TOP PRIORITIES ARE QUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. WE HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN THE UNCOMPROMISING RELIABILITY OF OUR SEATING. ONE HUNDRED PER CENT.
THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN NOW TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
THE 10 YEAR WARRANTY APPLIES TO ALL INTERSTUHL PRODUCTS AND ALL SPARE PARTS, INCLUDING GAS SPRINGS AND MECHANISMS.
INTERSTUHL PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY FOR THE EXECUTION, COMPOSITION AND FUNCTIONING OF ITS PRODUCTS:
- These warranty terms and conditions will apply in the country in which the sale is made, provided the order has been properly placed with the Export Department.
- Interstuhl provides an extended warranty of 10 years on all products from their date of delivery as indicated on the label on the underside of the chair. During the first three years, all spare parts, including packaging and transport costs, will be provided free of charge. Repair work at the factory or at the customer’s premises will be free of charge and covered by the local dealer.
- From years 4 to 10, Interstuhl will continue to provide spare parts free of charge, excluding parts subject to wear, such as cover materials, foam parts (integral foams), cushions, castors, the surfaces of frames /bases and tables, borders and edge strips of tables. For the execution of warranty repairs on the premises of the dealer, the end user or at the factory, an additional cost will be charged to cover labour, plus a fixed charge to cover any travelling costs, where applicable.
- The Interstuhl warranty does not cover:
- changes and damage caused by the use of the product for anything other than its intended purpose. Nor does the warranty cover damage caused through inappropriate treatment, or damage that arises through unusual environmental effects (extreme weather conditions, acid, moisture etc.).
- damage caused through maintenance or repair work, or other work is undertaken by the customer itself or by third parties;
- damage caused in connection with variations from series manufacture at the customer’s request, or if materials supplied by the customer are used. Only the statutory warranty shall apply to such products.
- damage that occurs during transportation (please refer to our General Terms of Business);
- The warranty periods shall apply for customary industrial use, namely 8 hours a day for 220 working days. The warranty period shall be reduced accordingly where there is shift operation or 24/7 use.
- The warranty period shall not start to run again or be reduced if work is undertaken under the warranty.
- We would urgently request that you provide the following details in the event of claims: description of the damage or defect, model name, model number, order confirmation number, delivery note or invoice if applicable. These details about the chair or table models are indicated on label on the underside of the article. If this information is not provided, Interstuhl may refuse to process the claim. Claims will be processed more quickly and easily if you send us an image and/or a brief video with the above details.
Quality is a key component of our company philosophy. The application of quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, application of environmental management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001:2009 and EMAS III Regulation (EC 1221/2009) and the standard for Occupational Health and Safety BS OHSAS 18001:2007 guarantee comprehensive quality and sustainability. In addition, all our products have the GS tested safety mark, comply with Standard DIN EN 1335:1-3 and have the Blue Angel (RAL-UZ-117) certification.